Recorder Firmware Upgrade
If the recorder firmware upgrade fails in the SleepImage App, your recorder may display a download icon (see below) on the screen and be unresponsive. Please follow the instructions below to resolve the problem using the nRF Toolbox app available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Before you start, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a copy of the latest recorder firmware.
After you receive the firmware file (ZIP), save it under Files (iOS)/My Files (Android) on your mobile device.
If you are updating a Large (Adult) Ring, the device will show up as “O2Ring Updater” or “SIPO2 Updater”.
If you are updating a Small (Pediatric) Ring, the device will show up as “KidsO2 Updater” or “SIPO4 Updater”.
- Open the nRF Toolbox app.
- Select Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU).
- Select the Bluetooth device you are upgrading.
- Browse to the location of the firmware ZIP file you received from SleepImage Support.
- If you are updating a Large Ring, select SIPO2_app_1.0.2.zip
- If you are updating a Small Ring, select SIPO4_app_1.0.2.zip
- Click Update/Upload.